Top 10 Date Questions
Sometimes dates can be awkward. It could be it’s the first date and you’re not sure what to talk about or it’s the second date and you’ve already exchanged all the pleasantries!
Either way, it’s always good to have some back up… So here are our top 10 questions to ask to keep the conversation going!
(NB: Don’t ask them all at once, you don’t want it to turn into an interview!)
- If you could have any job aside from the one you have now, what would it be?
- What was the most memorable family trip you took as a kid?
- Which family member are you closest too?
- What was your favorite age?
- What’s the last movie you saw?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- Would you ever get a tattoo?
Bonus 3 questions if you’re feeling confident!
- What small seemingly insignificant decision had a massive impact on your life?
- If you could have the answer to any one question, what question would you want the answer to?
- If you unexpectedly won £20,000, what would you spend it on?
Questions are a great way to break the ice and keep the conversation flowing. It’s a chance to get to know the other person and it can give you an insight into whether you’d want to see them again!
Next time you’re on a date, try one or two of these conversation questions and let us know how it goes!